The selection process will be divided into two stages:
- pre selection upon applicant titles;
- multiple choice test divided into four parts: mathematics and logic, C and C++ programming language, algorithms, information technology principles.
The written test will be held in the Indo-Italian Chamber
of Commerce offices in: Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, New
Delhi and Kolkata around the end of June. The exact date
and location will be promptly communicated to applicants
The selection will be carried out by a committee that
will select candidates by rating them using a scale with
a maximum score of 100 points, divided as follows:
Max 60 points for the written test and max 40 points for
The following criteria will apply:
- degree awarding year (max 6 points);
- age (max 5 points);
- degree mark (max 17 points);
- professional experience (max 5 points);
- post-degree training courses (max 2 points);
- other titles (max 5 points).
At the end of the selection process, the selection
committee will post the final ranking list on this web
site, and will proceed to contact via e-mail the
resulting top 15 candidates.